Orthodontic braces can turn good smiles into great ones. If you are looking to fix alignment issues or have any tooth irregularities such as bad bites or tooth curvatures, our orthodontists at A&A Orthodontics can craft a set of braces for you that can suit your needs as precisely as possible. You smile doesn’t have to suffer forever just because of genetics or issues when your teeth grew in, so let us help you get the orthodontic treatment you need to correct it.
Here are some of the benefits of braces:
– Orthodontic braces promote healthier teeth and gums. Straight teeth are much easier to brush and floss than misaligned teeth.
– Straight teeth can fix jaw alignment issues and can help prevent Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, also known as TMJ.
– Bite problems caused by misalignments can be fixed with orthodontic braces.
– Various types of clear braces can be near invisible and potentially removable for eating.
– With straighter teeth, self-esteem can drastically improve, as well as interactions in social settings and amongst peers.
If you are interested in learning more about our orthodontics services at A&A Orthodontics, or would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Adenwalla and Dr. Ashai, feel free to call us at . Our office is located in Avon, Sandusky and Wadsworth, Ohio. Come in now to learn all about what a straight smile can do for you!